Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer – A Remarkable Depth of Talent
In its fifth decade, the personal injury law firm of Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer is known not only for its outstanding results, but for its commitment to its clients and the profession. The firm combines its ability to passionately advocate for its clients with a commitment to the highest level of professionalism, as demonstrated by Stephen Raynes. Mr. Raynes’ approach has been very effective, not only for his clients – where it has led to seven- and eight-figure recoveries – but also in his stewardship of the firm, where he has set the tone for building a hard-working, supportive environment.
Our firm also takes great pride that our attorneys have been recognized as leaders in the legal community. Regina Foley and Amber Racine have each recently served as Chairs of the Women in Profession Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association. Ms. Foley is one of the top 50 women lawyers statewide as recognized in SuperLawyer and is currently the treasurer for both the Philadelphia Bar Association and the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Racine, past President of the Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia, was appointed by Governor Wolf in February 2018 to serve on the Judicial Selection Commission.
As explained by Mr. Raynes, himself a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, “We believe that the client is best served by having great minds come together.” Raynes notes. “Our firm is unique in our depth of talented lawyers, with whom we can assemble an incredibly strong team to help each client.” With an unparalleled pool of experienced trial attorneys, the firm can assemble a team for a client’s case that includes the following in addition to Mr. Raynes, Ms. Foley and Ms. Racine:
– Tim Lawn, a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and teacher of trial advocacy, whose courtroom skills have resulted in multiple seven to eight figure jury verdicts throughout the state, including a January, 2018 $41 million dollar verdict in Delaware County;
– Chuck Hehmeyer, a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, and a medical malpractice attorney, who is nationally known for helping children with birth injuries and rare diseases; Chuck has changed standards of medical care and achieved the highest personal injury recoveries across the country for injured children;
– Roy DeCaro, a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, who has been lead attorney at more than 200 jury trials, and was selected as Best Lawyers’ Philadelphia Lawyer of the Year for plaintiffs’ personal injury litigation in 2018;
– Harold Goodman, an appellate and civil rights attorney who has successfully argued four cases in the U.S. Supreme Court, ten cases in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, more than thirty cases in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and was recently selected as Best Lawyers’ Philadelphia Lawyer of the Year for employment law;
– Martin Brigham, the firm’s managing partner, who is nationally recognized for his skill and expertise on product safety cases that have resulted in more than a hundred multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients;
– Bernie Smalley, a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, who has secured for his clients scores of seven-figure recoveries through his combination of intellect, perceptiveness and warmth; and
– Mark LeWinter, whose recoveries on behalf of injured workers over the past 25 years has resulted in his being invited to lecture on product liability law and trial advocacy more than 100 times.
Ultimately, Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer clients don’t just have one lawyer; they have an entire team committed to their cause. “Our advantage is that we are able to combine our talents seamlessly to secure each client’s future,” Brigham says.