Do I Need an Attorney for My Motorcycle Accident In Pennsylvania?
Motorcycle injuries are often devastating. In fact, if you get hurt in a crash while riding a motorcycle, you are 10 times more likely to be seriously injured than if you were in a car. Having to deal with medical bills and lost income while you are trying to heal from your injury can feel overwhelming. It’s even worse when you have to deal with an insurance company that is trying to take advantage of you and trick or pressure you into accepting a settlement offer that is less than what you need and deserve.
For more than half a century, the motorcycle injury lawyers at Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer have obtained life-changing compensation for people who were injured in Pennsylvania motorcycle accidents due to the negligence of other drivers. We fight to protect our clients’ legal rights and secure the full and fair compensation they need, in some cases as high as multi-million dollar settlements and trial verdicts.
How a Lawyer Can Help If You Were Injured in a Motorcycle Accident in Pennsylvania
Your chances of getting maximum compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries are much better if you have an attorney on your side than if you try to wing it on your own. When you hire a Pennsylvania motorcycle injury lawyer, you:
- Show the insurance company that you are serious about getting fair compensation and will not settle for an offer that is too low.
- Demonstrate you are willing to go to trial, if necessary, which gives you leverage over the negotiations.
- Send the signal that you won’t let the insurance companies push you around.
A Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer motorcycle injury lawyer:
- Respects bikers.
- Fights for your legal rights
- Stands up for you and negotiates with the insurance company on your behalf.
- Is committed to seeing you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Guides you through the legal process step-by-step.
- Thoroughly investigates the facts of the accident to prove the other driver was negligent.
- Examines all the expenses and losses you sustained because of the accident to ensure that a settlement offer covers the full value of your case.
- Is ready to go to trial and present a compelling case to a jury if the insurance company does not offer a fair and reasonable settlement.
- Takes care of dealing with the insurance company and the claims process so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer is an award-winning law firm. We are known for being among the best lawyers not only in Pennsylvania, but throughout the country. Our reputation is for being a law firm that gets outstanding results.
We are committed to every one of our clients. We treat our clients as individuals, never as mere case numbers. Our satisfaction comes from making a difference in the lives of our clients and their families. Thanks to the billions of dollars we have recovered for our clients, we have been able to significantly change their lives for the better. Contact us today to find out how we can help you too.
Can I Handle My Motorcycle Injury Case on My Own?
It can be tempting, especially if you are a do-it-yourself kind of person, to try to handle your motorcycle injury case on your own. However, that would be a mistake. The legal process is complicated and difficult for anyone who is not an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney.
You have a lot to lose if you try to handle your own case. Without good legal representation, you:
- Could forever lose your chance to get all the money that you are legally entitled to.
- Have to deal on your own with a legal process that is often confusing and frustrating.
- Will face pressure and tricks from the insurance companies.
Insurance companies try to take advantage of people who don’t have lawyers representing them. It’s not a fair fight because the insurance companies have their own teams of lawyers and representatives who are dedicated to finding ways to pay you less. For example:
- Insurance company representatives and adjusters may be extra friendly to try to get you to say something that they can use against you later. If you hire a lawyer, you don’t have to talk directly to the insurance company reps yourself.
- The insurance company may try to say that the accident was completely your fault or that your injuries were not from the accident but from another time. If you have a lawyer on your side, then your lawyer will gather and present the evidence that supports your case.
Things You Should Never Do If You Were Injured in a Motorcycle Crash in Pennsylvania
- Don’t sign anything, and don’t accept a settlement offer without talking to a motorcycle injury accident lawyer first.
- Don’t talk freely with an insurance company representative, who may be trying to get you to admit fault for the accident. Instead, say as little as possible. Even better, hire an attorney to represent you so that you don’t have to talk to the company’s reps at all.
- Don’t hesitate to get started with your case right away. Evidence disappears with time, so the longer you wait, the harder it may become to prove your case.
Where Can I Find an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorney Near Me?
At the Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer law firm, we understand the life-changing impact and financial stress that serious injuries from motorcycle accidents can cause. If you become our client, we will:
- Investigate the accident scene and determine the cause of the accident.
- Gather and document the evidence necessary to hold the negligent parties accountable.
- Stand up to aggressive insurance companies and their unfair tactics.
- Deal with the paperwork.
- Work hard to recover the full compensation you deserve.
Contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation with a Pennsylvania motorcycle wreck attorney by filling out our contact form or calling us at our toll-free number, (800) 535-1797. We will provide a free evaluation that will let you know the potential value of your case and give you a greater understanding of your legal rights and what steps you should take next.
For the general public: This Blog/Website is made available by the law firm publisher, Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer, for educational purposes. It provides general information and a general understanding of the law but does not provide specific legal advice. By using this site, commenting on posts, or sending inquiries through the site or contact email, you confirm that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the Blog/Website publisher. The Blog/Website should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.
For attorneys: This Blog/Website is informational in nature and is not a substitute for legal research or a consultation on specific matters pertaining to your clients. Due to the dynamic nature of legal doctrines, what might be accurate one day may be inaccurate the next. As such, the contents of this blog must not be relied upon as a basis for arguments to a court or for your advice to clients without, again, further research or a consultation with our professionals.